1. Hunted down by a top literary agent after they catch sight of manuscript.
2. Manuscript starts a biddingwar between top rival publishers.
3. Book gets published.
4. Book gets ravereviews on top literary programmes.
5. First edition shoots up Amazon book chart like a rocket!
6. Record breaking book signing queues for book. Security is hired.
7. Offered a sizeable advance on second novel.
8. Booker prize nominee and winner.
9. Sell film rights for an eye watering amount to an Oscar winning director.
10 Hailed as a literary genius.
For noting – I am going to be realistic about my first novel so I will therefore be learning to live without 8-10!
Just off to lie down as the excitement of writing this post has been too much for me.
photo credit: <a href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/89165847@N00/8622513973″>Expensive Drink</a> via <a href=”http://photopin.com”>photopin</a> <a href=”https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/”>(license)</a>